Intellicenter2.com to Pentair Home Migration - New Website URL?

Pesh

Apr 19, 2020
Austin, TX
Does anyone know if there is a replacement website for Intellicenter2.com as part of the Pentair Home App migration? I like accessing My IntelliCenter from my laptop sometimes instead of using my iPhone.

I do not know if a replacement website is in beta or not. However, intellicenter2.com is still active and functional.

I just turned on a feature circuit to increase the speed on my vsp using intellicenter2.com (iPad) then opened up the Home app on my iPhone and turned that feature circuit off and watched the slider on intellicenter2.com (iPad) move from on to off.

Maybe @MyAZPool knows what is happening with browser access.
Sorry... Was out of the U.S. for 3 weeks. Just catching up on some older threads.
As far as I am aware, nothing is going on with the IntelliCenter2 web-client. Mine is still working same as always. Albeit the clunky Win95 platform that it looks and feels like. :D
Thank god (and @tagyoureit and @rstrouse) for njspC. (y)
r.

I received an email from Pentair Product Manager that they are working on a replacement site to IntelliCenter2.com as part of go-forward strategy. No ETA or other details..
True. But let's not start holding our breath quite yet. It still has not risen to the top of their priority list as far as I am aware. Lot's of effort is presently being devoted to the Pentair Home mobile apps, known bugs with IntelliCenter (firmware), IntelliValve and the Pentair Home Apple watch app.
r.

Last edited:
I am attending the pool expo this weekend in Orlando and going to lunch with the Pentair guys. I will look into these things while there. I did find out the intelliconnect systems are now updatable to accept all pentair vs and vst pumps moving forward. Along with several other updates on other products and software. Apperently their goal is to get everything on the the Pentair home app eventually. Can't wait for that cluster of a move. Unfortunately pool technology is way far behind and will never be quite caught up at the rate technology goes. Stay tuned.

Reactions: an1vrsy
I received an email from Pentair Product Manager that they are working on a replacement site to IntelliCenter2.com as part of go-forward strategy. No ETA or other details..
Heading to pool expo this weekend in Orlando and having lunch with the guys at pentair. I am going to be going over all the new updates moving forward. Hopefully some insight on the changes. I do know their goal is to get everything on to one app platform eventually. Even SL users will eventually be moving to the home app. Home app and intellicenter app are almost identical. So maybe a possible date on all this. Pentair has been known to also launch things then backpeddle when they don't work out. So sometimes what they do is use real world clients as a test. They all do it. How Hayward tested the Omni system. They threw it out there and have had Probly 26 updates since 2017. Lol. Another one just came out recently actually. At least they are over the air now and not the old usb stick way. Ugh I hated doing those.