Kissimmee, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Under Advanced Settings there's a check mark for Valve delay "Pump Off during valve action". When I check this box it doesn't seem to work as described. Basically I have a couple features (Waterfall and Deck Jets) plumbed into my Filtration pump and when activated with actuators at the same time my pump speed shoots to the desired setting before the actuator is at the desired location and Deck jets shoot twice the desired height before they normalize. I was hoping the Valve delay Box would have worked or maybe a Pump speed Delay??

VSF XF Pump with RS Control
Intellicenter

Thanks in Advance

I don't have that feature checked in my system, but it only acts on the intake/return (pool/spa) valve action, not any of the others.

Which circuit is increasing the pump speed? It sounds as if the deck jets are opening before the waterfalls, and the increased flow only has the deck jets to go through until the waterfall valve finally opens.

I have my features all on a separate pump, but I'll have a similar issue if I turn my deck jets on first. Pump will try to prime, and the deck jets will shoot over the pool. I just make sure I turn on the other features first.

--Jeff

Reactions: 1BH and MyAZPool
I don't have that feature checked in my system, but it only acts on the intake/return (pool/spa) valve action, not any of the others.

Which circuit is increasing the pump speed? It sounds as if the deck jets are opening before the waterfalls, and the increased flow only has the deck jets to go through until the waterfall valve finally opens.

I have my features all on a separate pump, but I'll have a similar issue if I turn my deck jets on first. Pump will try to prime, and the deck jets will shoot over the pool. I just make sure I turn on the other features first.

--Jeff
Basically if I have the deck jets on before waterfalls the command shoots the pump rpm to desired level but the actuator for the water fall hasn’t completed it rotation and most of the flow is sent to the deck jets until the actuator is at the correct location

Yeah, sounds like the exact same issue I run into. Other than just managing the sequence of events, I don't know of any way to configure the Intellicenter to delay the pump speed circuit.

--Jeff

Reactions: 1BH
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.