Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We are an Apple family (my wife works for Apple). I would really like Siri control of IntelliCenter. I found a ScreenLogic Homebridge plugin, but not one for IntelliCenter. Anyone know if one was created? Anyone want to write one?

I am sure there is one from Android... :shock: :laughblue:

You know I just had to do that.... I know, I know.... I have not heard of one but maybe a bump will find someone who does :)

I don't own a HOOBS, but it should be the same as installing any other Homebridge plugin.

I've since added/verified heater support, and I've also added color-change support to IntelliBrite lights (i.e. hey Siri, set the pool light to magenta). Just haven't updated the docs yet. Screenshot attached of my setup. I want to expose my variable speed pumps as a fan (using fan speed to change RPMs). Once I've done that, I think I'll be satisfied.

Attachments

• IMG_D6ADADDE23D4-1.jpeg
    IMG_D6ADADDE23D4-1.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 34
Don't upgrade to the IntelliCenter firmware that was released yesterday (1.064). They made lots of breaking changes in this release, which even broke their existing app and web console (they released a new app called IntelliCenter 2 and migrated from intellicenter.com to intellicenter2.com). Once you upgrade, there's no way to downgrade (for me, attempts to downgrade on USB have failed).

I'm working on fixing in my spare time, but it may take a week or 2.

Don't upgrade to the IntelliCenter firmware that was released yesterday (1.064). They made lots of breaking changes in this release, which even broke their existing app and web console (they released a new app called IntelliCenter 2 and migrated from intellicenter.com to intellicenter2.com). Once you upgrade, there's no way to downgrade (for me, attempts to downgrade on USB have failed).

I'm working on fixing in my spare time, but it may take a week or 2.

This is fixed and released in version 2.x of the plugin.

Reactions: nock

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is fixed and released in version 2.x of the plugin.
So, I got everything installed and it seems to be working for the most part. A few issues I was wondering if you could help with:

In homekit, the Pool Heater reads a current temperature of 32 degrees, which is obviously not right. Is there a way to get a correct temp?

Also, more of a general pentair/intellicenter issue: we don't have a spa, but a spa is listed under the "bodies" and "circuits" areas of the intellicenter. Do you happen to know how to delete the spa? The pool equipment guy didn't know how.

So, I got everything installed and it seems to be working for the most part. A few issues I was wondering if you could help with:

In homekit, the Pool Heater reads a current temperature of 32 degrees, which is obviously not right. Is there a way to get a correct temp?

Also, more of a general pentair/intellicenter issue: we don't have a spa, but a spa is listed under the "bodies" and "circuits" areas of the intellicenter. Do you happen to know how to delete the spa? The pool equipment guy didn't know how.
Actually, I just checked, and the pool temp is now showing correctly.

But I also noticed that the pool lights are not showing up. My setup is probably a little different regarding the lights though; the cabo shelf light and the rest of the pool lights are on different circuits.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.