Intellicenter 2 App problem.

Alaterreur

Bronze Supporter
Sep 26, 2022
Menifee Ca.
Hope someone can help me with this.. I just got the pool up and running and installed the Intellicenter2 app. when I open the App, I can see on the bottom say attempt to connect. Sometimes it does connect, other time does not connect and I have to log off and back on. Other times it freezes and I have to get out of it. At the panel I have no issues and it shows a good Wi-Fi connection. Very frustrating because it also does this on all our phones and I pads. My wife gave up using the app and uses the panel. Currently I am on firmware version 1.064. I checked for any firmware update and 2.017 doesn’t show up.

Hope someone can help me with this.. I just got the pool up and running and installed the Intellicenter2 app. when I open the App, I can see on the bottom say attempt to connect. Sometimes it does connect, other time does not connect and I have to log off and back on. Other times it freezes and I have to get out of it. At the panel I have no issues and it shows a good Wi-Fi connection. Very frustrating because it also does this on all our phones and I pads. My wife gave up using the app and uses the panel. Currently I am on firmware version 1.064. I checked for any firmware update and 2.017 doesn’t show up.
You connecting locally, or using their servers?

I am using their server (Wi-Fi antenna)that came with the Intellicenter
Yeah, I get that. The app has two choices when you try to connect. You can Login (that connects to their servers via the internet), or you can Connect to Local System which lets you connect directly to your panel without going through their servers.

Sometimes, their servers are down. When I'm home, I always choose to connect directly. You can try both to see if one works better for you. You obviously need to be home an on the same wifi network as your panel to connect locally.

Yeah, I get that. The app has two choices when you try to connect. You can Login (that connects to their servers via the internet), or you can Connect to Local System which lets you connect directly to your panel without going through their servers.

Sometimes, their servers are down. When I'm home, I always choose to connect directly. You can try both to see if one works better for you. You obviously need to be home an on the same wifi network as your panel to connect locally.
Copy thanks. I will check out which one works better

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
To honest I gave up and hardwired mine and all the issues went away. Are you anywhere convenient to running an outdoor CAT cable to it? There is a jack inside the Intellicenter

It’s new about 3 months old and just recently connected. It came with an antenna and adapter that connects to the router.
So the outside control panel will show a connection because it creates apeer to peer network with the indoor device even if the indoor device does not have a connection to the router. Are you able to access your routers device list to see if it is assigning the adapter an ip address? I would also try a replacement cat 5 between the indoor adapter and the router.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.