Insane Inflation

I couldnt open this link, but our lowes here in NWAR has it for $5.98/gal, but the dates are 21 270
It was $6 and they prolly sold out. :( which remimds me, i gotta go pet my SWG like its the dog. WHOOOOOOO'S A GOOD GIRL ??? IT'S YOU !!!! You IS the good girl !!!!! *sractches flaps like they are ears*

It was $6 and they prolly sold out. :( which remimds me, i gotta go pet my SWG like its the dog. WHOOOOOOO'S A GOOD GIRL ??? IT'S YOU !!!! You IS the good girl !!!!! *sractches flaps like they are ears*
I wrap mine in a blankie and sing to her. I can tell when she's happy because she coos and blows cute little bubbles...

baby-swg.jpg

One of our Walmarts has the Pool Essentials brand with a 2022 007 date at $4.60/gal. A week ago they had at least 20 boxes with 6 gallons in each box on a pallet. This week, less than 15 gallons left. We’ve had more consistent warm weather here which is likely driving the demand at the moment, even though I doubt people will be swimming without heaters for at least another month.

Oh yeah, I should go pet the SWG too…

I wrap mine in a blankie and sing to her. I can tell when she's happy because she coos and blows cute little bubbles...

View attachment 396183
so cute!!! i gotta get one before i open. mine died just before i closed last year, so i limped along wwith the price of pool store clorine. one thing, i didnt mind so much paying the price bcause it didnt take as much!!

Reactions: Dirk
One of our Walmarts has the Pool Essentials brand with a 2022 007 date at $4.60/gal. A week ago they had at least 20 boxes with 6 gallons in each box on a pallet. This week, less than 15 gallons left. We’ve had more consistent warm weather here which is likely driving the demand at the moment, even though I doubt people will be swimming without heaters for at least another month.

Oh yeah, I should go pet the SWG too…
We still have Home Depot brand at $17.99 for 4 gallons. Slightly cheaper.

If you can find one, a salt water chlorine generator eliminates the price shopping for chlorine.

My local mom & pop store used to be a great place to get 4-ups of muriatic acid in refillable 1 gallon jugs for cheap. Yesterday they charged me $10.79/gal for muriatic acid 😮😮😮. A couple of years ago it was $6.25/ gal.
Leslie’s is $29.99 for 2 gal of acid

• Wow
Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.