Infractions and Points System

I too was given an infraction under the new system. It may or may not have been deserved. I cannot comment due to pending litigation. :D LOL

Glad to see I wasn't the only one! Maybe you guys are trigger happy?

And for the record I try to help out when I can per jblizzle's earlier point... MODS need not be burned out by N00Bs...

I know we can be tiresome... :D

Just noticed that tab on my profile page now says "behavior tracking" instead of infractions. I LOL'd. Made me feel like a little kid.......not in a bad way. I was amused. Even at my age I'm known to misbehave on occasion. I try to stick to no internet interaction after x number of glasses of wine.

I appreciate this forum immensely and respect that controls are needed to keep it what it is. :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We've been altering a few things behind the scenes. I'll soon post full details about the tracking upon completion.

I can promise everybody, our overall goal isn't to nitpick every member on the forum. Our goal is to give the moderators the tools they need to continue to keep the forum clean of those annoying members we've all seen on other forums. :)

Thanks Leebo. I know and understand that. I enjoyed seeing "behavior tracking." I wasn't complaining. I truly laughed when I saw it but truly know why you all need such tools. This forum keeps growing and I'm sure it can get difficult to moderate and maintain the great place it is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.