Imagine Illusion 40 Complete 10/19/21

Got my stone patio done. Now it's hot tub time!!! I watched it rain for a few weeks and i decided i dont need to dig another ditch. The water filled the hole and was gone soon after. So i dug it deeper and put to cinder blocks on their sides and filled them with crushed stone and filled with more crushed stone. Laid a larger flat rock on top n finished it up. Now im relaxing!!!! 20221004_185822.jpg20221004_182108.jpg20221004_182120.jpg

That stone landing looks freaking awesome! Love it!

--Jeff
Thank you so much! I'm so glad it's done. I reused all the material. The only thing I have into it is labor. I used the stone from the pool build and and the flat stone I hauled from my brother's house. I want to do the next section to the back of the shed but I ran out of stone to finish it. I have to track more down.

Today, before I got ready to winterize the pool, I found 2 diving diamonds in the pool. One was a diamond that is April's birthstone color and the other is blue topaz, December's birthstone color. My hubby and I have birthdays in April and December. I'd like to think it was a sign from him that he wanted me to know everything would be okay. I left them in the pool and covered it. View attachment 456391View attachment 456392View attachment 456393
It was absolutely a sign from him! Beautiful!!

It's been awhile since updating this thread. I just completed a stone patio around the pump to combat weeds. I believe this will cut down on that tremendously! I got what I wanted done today. I'll pick it back up in the spring. I'm beat but very happy with the outcome of the project I took on.
Screenshot_20230916_070545_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231105_132816_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231105_132921_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231105_132950_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231105_132841_Gallery.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's been awhile since updating this thread. I just completed a stone patio around the pump to combat weeds. I believe this will cut down on that tremendously! I got what I wanted done today. I'll pick it back up in the spring. I'm beat but very happy with the outcome of the project I took on.
View attachment 539219View attachment 539220View attachment 539222View attachment 539223View attachment 539221
Holy Crud, that looks like a ton of work! Great job! Looks fantastic!

--Jeff

It's about 3- 4 weekends of work. I had to remove a lot of dirt and weeds too. This seems like the last weekend of 50-60° days n I pushed to get it done. I want to do the right side of the pump but I'll wait til next spring.

Looks fantastic! Its so nice to have a clean & easy to cut around pad. I just have medium washed gravel & a couple strategically placed pavers but I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner!
I use preen & roundup for weed control a couple times a year but otherwise rocks are pretty maintenance free. Finally got it in all my flower beds too. Just blow the leaves away & its back to looking great. I was able to make it where we can get right up next to it with the mower so weedeating is pretty minimal too.

Reactions: Casey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.