In the market for an AGP robotic cleaner...

I just opened my pool this afternoon and wow what a mess. There is no algae, and still chlorine in the pool (that is the good news!), but a few leaves and dirt makes for quite the cleanup. Needless to say, I'm in the market for a robot (my pool an an 18x33 AGP).

Being that I have an AGP it looks like my options are limited, but I'm still a little confused. The E10 seems to be a popular model, but it's listed as an internet-only model, while they have other models such as the S50 as in-store model. Why is this? Is one better than the other? Are the Active 10 and T15 worth the extra money?

I'm open for other suggestions as I'm having difficulty siphoning through everything on the internet. I assume that all pool robots not designed for AGPs are for IGPs only. Also, if you have a suggestion please include options you would suggest as well. From what I'm reading, the fine particle filter on the E10 is a very necessary option — I'd like to get everything in one trip :).

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.