ateam

Jul 8, 2015
San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We have several bar stools at a swim up bar in the pool. They each have a round piece of flagstone on top for the seat. One of the seats came off. Is there an easy way to re-attach it? Hopefully a way that doesn't require me to drain the pool.

Thanks for the recommendation, looks like it just might work. I just posted some pics of the stool and seat. Let me know if that changes your thoughts.

Did this work? One of mine just popped off. My PB will fix it, but I’d prefer not having to drain a foot of water. Strangely, considering how much use these get as stools and steps, I’ve been waiting for this to happen. Fortunately, given their weight they sort of stay in place on their own but I worry about a step on the outside causing a fall. Mine are notably larger than the pedestal, I’d probably do the topper the same size as the pedestal if I did this again. The larger size does look aesthetically better though.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.