In ground gutter system with drain?

dunginhawk

Bronze Supporter
Jul 10, 2018
CLIVE/IA
Is anyone aware of a system much like a pool drain (like 6 ft long sections with a drain slatted cover) but for landscaping and wires?

So here is my dilemna im trying to solve for.
I have a LOT 20+ landscape lights by Philips hue (10 calla path lights) and at least 10 lily spots.
Well they are not weather rated for freezing (the kind i get by nov/dec) So i need to take them out each fall, and install them again in the spring.

What I want is some sort of system of troughs that I can dig and bury with a drain or some manner of covering them (because I will push landscape river rock over them) to hide them during the summer, but easily accessed to install and remove .
Does this make sense? I want to run the wires in this trough system to each light, put a drain cover on (or whatever) and cover with rock...

I just need a system by which the wires are easily recovered and removed in the fall.
Hopefully you get the idea.
thanks team

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.