ignore me, just testing image upload

View attachment 58554

- - - Updated - - -

I'm back in Florida now, but just bought this DELICIOUS honeycrisp at a winn dixie here! I swear it was perfect. I don't know if it just came out of the apple bunker or straight from the tree, but it was a top 10 apple of my life!

- - - Updated - - -

My picture came from this video of me helping with the Yakima Pool. I did a siphon vacuum on their swamp that had been let go for two years in a valley where they get a truly remarkable amount of wind and leaves and pollen and flowers. It was absolutely horrid, but of course, Pool School, and forum responses got her TFP and crystal clear.

Vid is unedited and about 3 mins long with lots of boring bits, but idk if fast forward works well on that free hosting...anywho, enjoy there are some really disgusting segments! That was pumped slowly vacuuming the bottom.

Ha Ha....first leaf that went by as I watched, I thought it was a goldfish! Weird how the water can be alternating green to clear to green to clear...?

yes, actually moving the vac head, completely blind, only feedback you get is 1) feeling resistance (either from leaves/sticks/furniture/toys) and 2) color and debris density in that output stream

that was the second session of the siphon vac, after I learned by doing the day before, and the discharge was even more gut wrenching the first go. Far less clear.... yeah

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.