IG pool vinyl liner replacements

There isn’t a no-pattern liner hydra offers, but I’m leaning toward one of these (pending cost info):

Butterfly-Effect-Blue-Aquashimmer-Allover.jpg

blue-slate-embossed-aquashimmer.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That dark blue one is beautiful. My husband wants us to get dark blue too. Ours is about your old liner's color right now and I tend to be OCD. If I see a few bugs, I've got the skimmer net down there. My husband thinks if we get a dark blue one, I won't be able to see as much stuff on the bottom, therefore less obsession (as long as I can see any dead chipmunk before I get in the pool). I really do like the dark blue, it gives the pool such a nice rich look.

It's interesting how different a liner looks in the water. The dark blue pattern looks blue and black, but yet in the water I see some white in it too. Must be the sun reflecting.

Salty, thanks so much for sharing your pics. Your pool and the whole area is gorgeous. I'm very sorry to hear what happened from your neighbor's tree. I hope you got it replaced ok.

Reactions: Uncle Salty
You can get a hydra liner with no border. It's a custom order and about 600 extra they use the liner roll sideways and waste a bunch of vinyl doing it so they charge more. I've gotten a no border from poolwarehouse last year

You can get a hydra liner with no border. It's a custom order and about 600 extra they use the liner roll sideways and waste a bunch of vinyl doing it so they charge more. I've gotten a no border from poolwarehouse last year
She likes the border - our current liner has one, so I don’t think we’ll need to pay the extra for it not to have one. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.