Identifying Kayak Pool age/liner type

swede428

I'm new here, I have searched the word Kayak and have read every post, and Googled looking for information. I purchased a Kayak pool from a family member, from a home they had recently acquired. it is a 16x32 Kayak but there was no liner at all, completely removed. I'm looking to identify the weather its older or the newer style. It has the non wood lifetime aluminum plastic waterwall. is there someone on here with the expertise to say when the non wood walls were introduced? I posted some pictures of the under structure for anyone who are familiar. I am only disassembling the pool here, I am not responsible for the wiring in the photo. I just need to make sure i get the correct liner, and other equipment. I have dozens of more photos from disassembly, and the parts are next to my polebarn waiting to be installed if something else is needed.
Thanks in advance
Doug

Attachments

• IMG-5661.jpg
    IMG-5661.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-5672.jpg
    IMG-5672.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-5666.jpg
    IMG-5666.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 16
I'd try inyopools.com to see if they can help you track down a liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.