Ideas for Pump & Equipment Shed/House/Enclosure

I have a 5' x 8' cement pad poured to set my pool equipment on. I'm looking for ideas to build on this pad. It needs to be tall enough to remove the cover from my Quad 60 Filter System. I want to protect it from the elements and not overspend on a simple element of the pool. I plan on plenty of ventilation and it will be built to withstand the elements. Looking for photos of what others have done. Thank You for the recommendations and help with this!! I plan to build this in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Pad.jpeg
    Pad.jpeg
    808.8 KB · Views: 48
There are some ideas in this post...

I built a semi-shed. I set four posts and built a frame with pressure treated lumber. I used cedar fence pickets to sheath it and built a lift-able split roof structure out of roofing plywood and metal roofing material. I covered the ground inside the structure with pea gravel. Not really a shed, but still provides total protection to the equipment. Total cost was somewhere around $600-$800. If you're interested in something like this, you can read more in Posts #7 and #20 in the above link. It may not be everyone's cup of tea style-wise.

20171210_153302-jpg.82448

20171123_130919-jpg.82447

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.