IC40 and low flow

Bvacchiano

Silver Supporter
Apr 6, 2018
Sugar Land, Texas
I’m just curious if I have my SWG at 0% does it matter if my low flow light is on?? I would imagine the low flow would only be important if I’m making chlorine.
really the only reason I ask is I run my pump at 1800 rpm which is the lowest I can get it before the low flow comes on. In the winter I don’t see the need to run it that high and would like to lower.
I realize I could probably just turn the SWG off but I just prefer to leave it on just not making chlorine.

B,

I can't see any reason to leave the cell on, but it is your pool.. As you suspect, it does not matter what the flow light does as long as you don't want your cell making chlorine anyway.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Do you just unplug your SWG from the EZ Touch? I’m trying to figure out how else to turn this thing off. I think I have a tiny breaker in my ET but I keep trying To push it/flip it but it doesn’t do anything. It’s not a big breaker like the one for the pump.

B,

My SWCG's power supply is wired to a separate regular sized circuit breaker inside my EasyTouch, just so I can turn it off.

If you don't have that ability, then you could just disconnect the plug, but then you would have to protected both sides of the connector.. Probably better just to leave it connected and not worry about it being powered..

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.