Iaqualink Setting up a Variable Speed pump

Aug 17, 2016
Florida
Let's see if i can properly get my point across!

I have a iaqualink Infinity edge pool. The vanishing edge is a variable speed pump, it's set at it's max speed. The max "speed" is not needed to get the water all over the wall. So i feel like i can reduce it and save some electricity! How can i set up a "1 touch" button to turn on the vanishing edge at this lower speed? While still having the other already setup one touch setting for full speed ?

iAqualink is great but a little difficult to program. You will need to go into the Web link within the app to get to the actual application with this functionality. Go to the Menu then System Setup then One Touch Setup. There you can pick your one touch and name it what you want by selecting it in the right side box and hit custom label. Now to set devices to your newly named One Touch icon. Go back into the Menu then System Setup then One Touch Setup and select Set Devices. There you will select the name of the One Touch you plan to use and then you should see everything you need including the assigned pump to turn on and VSP Adjustment in the right hand box. Just be sure to note that the one touch may not appear on your home screen unless you go back into the menu and select Customize Home and put it in the home screen in place of some other icon as there is a limited number of icons available. Lastly you must also know which of the VSP adjustments you will use and have programmed that speed to your desired pump speed. A similar process is used to set the VSP Speeds (Menu > System Setup > VSP Setup > Speed Setup > Select your pump from the list and hit next > There you will 8 speeds to program the speed and customize label names. ) Hope that helps get you on the right track.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.