iAqualink Reporting Weird Temperatures

Jun 3, 2018
Brisbane
Has any one experienced wrong temperatures in the iAqualink iPhone app? Like when the water is 25 degrees, the app reports 9 degrees. My dog chewed up the wire that links the WiFi aerial to the main iAqualink control unit, an electrician joined it all back together and otherwise, everything works well.

TIA

Disconnect the temperature sensor from the board and test it with a multimeter. See if it reads the proper resistance for the temperature. If not, replace the sensor.

10K_thermistor_chart.png

My air temp gauge seems to read on the high side whenever direct sunlight is hitting the sensor...like when Google says it's 85 outside the air temp may read 100. When direct sun isn't hitting, it agrees with my other outdoor temp gauges.

My air temp gauge seems to read on the high side whenever direct sunlight is hitting the sensor...like when Google says it's 85 outside the air temp may read 100. When direct sun isn't hitting, it agrees with my other outdoor temp gauges.
Same. I moved mine to get it out of the direct sun, what I did not realize is the air temp probe needs to be vertical or it will wildly fluctuate, at least mine did. When I moved it I mounted it horizontal and the air temp would bounce around 5-10 degrees every 30 seconds. Once I changed it back to vertical is was stable.

Reactions: gkw4815
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.