Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
This is a very annoying problem. When I try to change the start or stop time for any of my program items, my Aqualink crashes. It goes to that "waiting for connection" screen. I end up having to go out and power cycle it to get it back. Any guesses?

Crashes or freezes?

This and your database connection error to the TFP Wiki suggest you have local internet connection problems.

Crashes or freezes?

This and your database connection error to the TFP Wiki suggest you have local internet connection problems.

No Internet issues. It kind of gets "stuck" in some sort of loop. When it gets in this state, I need to power cycle it to regain full control but the basic interfaces still work. My PDA works as well as the basic phone interface for turning things on/off. And I can do everything I can normally do with those interfaces it is just the "web" interface that is down for the count. The web interface is the only way to change programming.

Jandy fixed it. Not actually sure how to be honest but the same thing was happening to him so he did a remote reset and then was able to complete the program. Not a total system reset just the connection. The only way I could see to do that from my end was a power cycle.

Happened to me twice this week. Only way to self fix is power cycle unit. I assume the reason Jandy can fix from their end, is because it's a cloud based app. I'm going to call support today. Sounds like a sw bug. You can actually replicate error by exiting schedule without saving. Will update if I find anything else out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.