iAqualink cloud outage?

Jul 5, 2018
Watauga, TX
Is anyone else having trouble with the iAqualink app? Since yesterday 4/5/19, the app is not connecting to my pool. I checked the iAqualink 2.0 unit and it has the yellow connected to network light but not the green connected to Internet light. I reset the unit, reset my router, etc. Everything else is working, just not it. The last time this happened was this time last year when they were moving the servers or something and it was down for almost a week. Which means you can't control your pool except by the panel at the equipment (crude.) So last year I had a wired panel installed so if this happened again I could actually control my pool. So if everyone else is having this issue then I know it is Jandy and will wait it out. But if no one else is, then I have an issue that I need to get resolved.

This happens a couple of times per year usually only for a short time. Once a couple of yeas ago it was out for 2 days. Just checked a few minutes ago and it's working via the web app all the way from our resort room in St. Maarten!

Hope this helps.

Chris

Oh my gosh. I have spent hours since yesterday trying to troubleshoot my lost connection. I’ve reconnected to WiFi, reset power, googled solutions for hours in the middle of the night, updated the firmware on my router and access point. I see it on my network but no access via app or web browser. Nothing has worked. I’m happy to hear I’m not the only one down.

Ours went down yesterday afternoon too. I should have searched TFP first as I spent hours resetting the WiFi settings on the controller and reconfiguring the home network. Was just about to start the process of running Ethernet out to the controller. Guess I’ll just wait it out.

Yep. Mine is still down. I tweeted zodiac asking if they are aware of anything. No response yet. When it works, it is great, but when you are wanting to have some pool fun on the weekend, it’s kindof a bummer.
I feel your pain! Never happens when we're out of town!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks like I'm in the same boat as most of you. I cannot seem to control anything from my control panel either. The only button that responds is the one on the far left to cycle "Auto/Service/Time Out". I'm only about 3 weeks into pool ownership and was wondering if this is normal? Seems like I should still be able to control my system manually when the cloud is down, no? Guess no spa for me today.

EDIT: Figured it out. Needed to switch out of Auto for other controls to work. Now I'll wait for the cloud like everyone else.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm in the same boat as most of you. I cannot seem to control anything from my control panel either. The only button that responds is the one on the far left to cycle "Auto/Service/Time Out". I'm only about 3 weeks into pool ownership and was wondering if this is normal? Seems like I should still be able to control my system manually when the cloud is down, no? Guess no spa for me today.

EDIT: Figured it out. Needed to switch out of Auto for other controls to work. Now I'll wait for the cloud like everyone else.

View attachment 96621
Oops, just noticed your comment. Press the button on the far left to cycle the light to service and then you can control the other items in that panel.

Down here in S. Florida. It didn't seem to have he same symptoms as last time and I was thinking about digging into my network to see what broke. Thankfully found this thread first.

It's totally ridiculous that a web based service such as this doesn't have 24 hour tech support on call.

Reactions: Bmoldt75
Ours went down yesterday afternoon too. I should have searched TFP first as I spent hours resetting the WiFi settings on the controller and reconfiguring the home network. Was just about to start the process of running Ethernet out to the controller. Guess I’ll just wait it out.
Ours went down yesterday too and i keep attempting to reset everything and reconnect and can’t get it up and going. How do we know if it is a cloud issue vs an issue with our own equipment?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.