iAqualink cloud outage?

Foursix, yes. Good catch!

Just got this from tech support:

TechSupport Vista <[email protected]> (sent by [email protected])
10:25 AM (3 minutes ago)
to me

We are experiencing a server outage with our iAqualink systems. We are working hard on a resolution and we appreciate your patience as we work through this.
In order to assure that you are able to come online when the connection to the server is reestablished, make sure of the following:
-Both the Red and Yellow lights on the antenna are on and solid (If not see below)
-Be sure that your system is powered on and the system is in auto mode

If your antenna has a flashing yellow light you will need to follow the steps in the attached guide to connect your device to the internet.
Thank you for your patience.
-Sal C

My I Aqua link is hard-wired from my modem after no help from the installer on getting it wirelessly connected. So I knew it wasn't because it wasn't connected to the internet. It JUST started working now, so hopefully this will be resolved SOON!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have had more frequent connections issues than normal for a good week. But resetting power on the Aqualink has fixed it every time, including this morning's non-connection. Both App and Web connections are working now.
How do you reset power?

I hope it’s not that simplistic. My red, yellow and green lights are all on but I still can’t access the system via app or web.
Same here!!! How do I fix???!!! Please help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.