Iaqualink 2.0 vs 3.0

Boblablah

Oct 30, 2021
Texas
We are in the (hopefully) final stages of getting our pool installed and the electricians are installing all the controls. I noticed that they were installing the Iaqualink 2.0 web interface.
Is Iaqualink 3.0 better and worth upgrading? I asked the PB and his response was that they are basically the same but they are not able to get the 3.0 due to shipping delays. From the description, it looks like the wireless reception on the 3.0 adds more bands of wireless (wireless N) and also better integration with mesh routers.
I have the Google Wi-Fi mesh router system, are there issues connecting the 2.0?
They are installing the Aqualink RS PS6 w/ JVA , software rev T.2.
I’m assuming that all I need is the antennae kit to upgrade to 3.0.
It looks like I can get one from some sellers on EBay. Is this an easy upgrade and is it going to give better performance?
Thanks!

Yes, if you have a Google Mesh router you want iAqualink 3.0. it will prevent having connection problems. Performance will be the same.

Reactions: Boblablah
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.