Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2021
AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I ordered a refill for dpd powder and the 0871 reagent. It was supposed to be here yesterday then said it was arriving late today. It didn't come in todays mail. In my experience, when USPS loses something, the tracking initially indicates "running late" and if it doesn't arrive on the later date, the package has gone into the dark abyss.

I've got maybe 2 tests worth of powder left. I'll cross my fingers it comes tomorrow. If not, and if it is lost, do I have to place another order or will they ship a replacement order?

USPS is the worst. This past month I had several notifications my package was delivered (several different packages) when it wasn't, only for them to be delivered a week or so later. Also, I get notices saying could not access front door, which is hogwash. I now try to pay extra for shipping to avoid USPS, and sometimes choose a seller based on who they ship with, to avoid USPS. I also now have a policy that any time they say a package is delivered and it isn't, I report it as theft to the postal inspector office in Washington DC. /end rant

EDITED: meant USPS, not UPS. That was a typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtpipkin and Oly
I was right. USPS is so predictable. Today, the tracking says "status not available" and "we currently have no record of this package." This always means the package is no longer coming. I'm going to call the local post office and see if they can tell me anything. Then I'll probably have to email Rebecca.

Reactions: Newdude
Then I'll probably have to email Rebecca.
She makes it right. Even when it’s out of her hands. It’s been reported back here time and time again.

I don’t care if someone else mimics our preferred test kit at a big savings. I will use Rebecca for the service alone.

Reactions: Sunnydaze
Apparently the USPS tracking systems were down earlier which caused the messages i previously posted. Its back up now and says delivery is today..but its also shown that for the last 3 days so I'll continue crossing my fingers. I'm almost out of dpd powder. Gotta love the good ol' USPS lol.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.