I need to buy one of your pebbletec gemz.

Feb 18, 2014
Houston, TX
So i spaced out the gemz using rocks in our pool. My pb will only sell them by a boxes of 20's. I need 21, so if someone could sell me 1 gem that would be great. I can use paypal.

If i have to change my spacing i will hate my pool and always remember the 1 missing gem. Please help me enjoy my pool....[emoji3]

And your PB knows you want only 1 more? That seems pretty stinky, but maybe it's more difficult than I realize.

Have you tried calling mmgtx.com and talk to their pebbletec supervisor? If they're no help, I would call the headquarters for pebbletec. I think that's in Arizona. Two years ago they were very helpful to me on color samples.

Another thought or last resort ... For my pebbletec, a pre-inspector (not sure what his position was) came out a day or so before the finish was installed. But there was no call ahead he was coming. He was super nice and eager to listen. If that happens for you, I wouldn't hesitate to ask if they had one gem lying around. Surely they do.

Who's installing the gemz? If it is pebbletec, they would need to bring extra in case of breakage or damage. It seems like your PB would want you to have have extras also!

Another thought: cut out cardboard squares in the correct size. Try placement again. Using the right shape and size (as opposed to rocks) might give you a different perspective.

Good luck!

I have not told my pb that i need 21 but i have read on threads that they sell the gemz by a box of 20.

Im not sure if my pb or mmg is installing the gemz. I'll tell my pb about the 21 pcs and then take your suggestions if that doesnt get me anywhere.

But having somebody willing to sell me 1 just in case wouldnt hurt.

Bob! Interesting picture! PebbleTec must now have an association with LightStreams now. Those are LightStreams glass. Two years ago, the Gemz collection was pretty, but they were a very different group of colors and glass.

Thanks for posting!

Consoleman: If Bob's pictures are what you're looking for, I have 1 left. But it is a tiny one, since it was a sample. It is a 3/4" X 3/4". That's probably too small, but you're welcome to it. It would be easy enough to put in the mail, or we could have a clandestine meeting halfway..... (I'm kidding, just kidding!)

Here is the LightStreams link. I'm sure it is because, both places call those the "Jewel Glass Accent Tiles".
* Lightstreams Jewel Accent Tile

TFP is just the coolest place!!!

Suz

Pebble tec has the following:
Glass waterline tile (6")
Glass accent tile (2×2)
Gemz (fire opal frosted and jeweled)

Im getting the fire opal ones not the jeweled ones bob posted. Thanks suz.
6b513459c99e19a54487533ebe0ae849.jpg
4fe51b67c740f338027be1c07ff4a8dd.jpg
3c27a9d44ae562cb839e3d5176b0bd64.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.