I may have messed up my pool timer. Help?

achenx75

Jun 4, 2022
Central New Jersey
So I set up my pool timer recently and when it didn't trigger to turn off in the evening, I looked at it and it looks like the off toggle was lodged sort of behind the timer wheel. I wasn't able to turn the switch to off, seems like it was jammed. It was tough to remove so I had to take a small rock and tap it off.

Now it seems the pool timer doesn't move. I can turn the pool on and off though. My guess is that I wasn't paying attention on the placement of the on off toggles so the timer moved and passed the on switch as the pool was already on.

Any recommendations to fix? If I have to replace, is it DIY-able?

Thanks TFP!

So I set up my pool timer recently and when it didn't trigger to turn off in the evening, I looked at it and it looks like the off toggle was lodged sort of behind the timer wheel. I wasn't able to turn the switch to off, seems like it was jammed. It was tough to remove so I had to take a small rock and tap it off.

Now it seems the pool timer doesn't move. I can turn the pool on and off though. My guess is that I wasn't paying attention on the placement of the on off toggles so the timer moved and passed the on switch as the pool was already on.

Any recommendations to fix? If I have to replace, is it DIY-able?

Thanks TFP!
You can pull the timer wheel out slightly to rotate it (like to set the correct time). You just may need to disengage then reengage it to see if that fixes it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.