I knew I was Pool Stored when...

I didn't mention that those pics were taken right over the trash can the card went in, immediately after taking them!

Also, y'all are ruthless! And I love it.

They did have a coupling piece I needed when I redid the filter plumbing last month. So they have that going for them I guess.

If you take that route, you'll be SUPER disappointed when you find that you are in the very wrong Manhattan!

Instead, fly to LA, then hop a flight over to either Dallas or Chicago, then take that to Manhattan Regional Airport and carpool with @JamesW

That would have been disappointing, thanks for that!

You all will be more than welcome to come swim in my own trouble-free pool after class. But I'll ask you to please check your chemical purchases at the door; I don't want that in MY water!

If enough show up, I'll pull the Christmas lights back out and hang them along the fence again, and wear my Cousin Eddie leopard-print speedo.

That will be fun. I remember your Eddie Speedos from your X-mas in July pics - awesome!

Now all I want is a cousin Eddie leopard speedo. I will ask July Santa to bring me one.
Here ya go:

Yes, I ordered it from Europe, as soon as we discussed the Christmas in July party in April of last year. I wanted it to be as close to authentic as I could find, and not be worried about a $12 Amazon special falling apart.