I hope the seagull pro is a good one

Hi guys

I have this vacuum. I strongly urge against it. I was excited to get it...and all it does is aimlessly bounce around like a Roomba in the water. It misses spots...and overall does a poor job for my 11k gallon pool...shocked at their advert. The smart navigation feature is hooey....seems made up. I wouldn't even buy this vacuum for $150 let alone $750+ w discounts

Currently returning it...which is a nightmare in of itself. Support clearly does not speak English...its like listening to bad Chinese anime where they try to speak English if they ever pick up (which they dont unless you call a billion times) Avoid....

Attachments

• 20230504_165623.jpg
    20230504_165623.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Makdaddy
Ordered on Sunday arrived Tuesday, that's pretty good. Charged it and threw it in. I couldn't figure out the logic of it. It ran diagonally across the pool. Vacuumed the hooper quite a bit, got stuck on the main drain once. It would come to the side of the hooper, run up the side a little bit, go back down, spin around go off in some other direction. After that it kept hitting the main drain but never got stuck again. When it got to the shallow area it ran width wise and covered the whole section in an orderly manner. I think the shape of the deep end threw it off a bit. It did run up the walls and cleaned the waterline. It seems like the pool was cleaner and there was stuff in the basket, which was easy to R+Replace, and cleaned out easily with the hose. I have to say this, after 25 years of vacuuming the old fashioned way, this was easier.

Ordered on Sunday arrived Tuesday, that's pretty good. Charged it and threw it in. I couldn't figure out the logic of it. It ran diagonally across the pool. Vacuumed the hooper quite a bit, got stuck on the main drain once. It would come to the side of the hooper, run up the side a little bit, go back down, spin around go off in some other direction. After that it kept hitting the main drain but never got stuck again. When it got to the shallow area it ran width wise and covered the whole section in an orderly manner. I think the shape of the deep end threw it off a bit. It did run up the walls and cleaned the waterline. It seems like the pool was cleaner and there was stuff in the basket, which was easy to R+Replace, and cleaned out easily with the hose. I have to say this, after 25 years of vacuuming the old fashioned way, this was easier.
You should move your comments to this other Thread which has been running since several members have purchased the new cleaner and are providing feedback.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.