Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Have had the Seagull Pro for one full season and it has died for the second time. First time was the batteries, second time the rotary knob. Anyone have a recommendation for a good cordless robot as well as a good skimmer robot? My pool has one tiny skimmer that needs to be emptied three times a day this time of year, would love some reliable robotic help.

Bump, been looking at the betta skimmer
The Betta skimmer is fantastic. One of the best things I have ever bought for my pool. The only problem with it is that you can't leave it in with one of the corded cleaners. They have a new model with some upgraded features. I bought an Aiper battery powered cleaner to get around that problem. So far, the Aiper has been good, but I have been having occasional problems with turning the knob.

Reactions: cznkane
The Betta robot are very good. I currently have a Betta2. The latest model is the Betta SE Plus. I would highly recommend this model. The combination of solar and ability to manually charge is the best of both worlds. It will skim most of your pool with a fairly large net.

Now, understand these are not long living devices. Buy the Betta plus and get the 3 year warranty. At that point it should probably last between 3-4 years (if you get more think about that as a bonus).

I have also recently purchase a Aiper Scuba S1. It’s pretty good, but again disposable. It has a 2 year warranty with an additional year through my credit card. I fully expect it to die during the warranty period, and then again under the credit card warranty which would refund me my money. If it last longer, bonus.

The nice thing is I can run both at the same time since there are no cords.

Reactions: cznkane