I have a leak! Please help

I took those the afternoon the "ceiling" caved in. I came home from work and my wife said I missed the "event" by about 10 min or so. She was sitting at the kitchen table and heard the ruckus and noticed something was not quite right with the pool.

Three months later and it looked like this.

I gotta remember to put a frown on the other side of the smiley for the winter

Thanks all for the replies sorry I havn't gotten back.
The liner definetely needs replaced. I will take pictures because it is hard to explain but the liner "shredded" it almost looks, and feels, like the liner got hard and brittle and cracked all over. After I cut the cover off from it causing the buckling of the wall is when I noticed the severity of the liner. I'm just stuck now if there is an actual leak in the drain, which was blown out and supposed to have an air tight seal, or if the water just leaked out from where the liner was torn.

I also don't think I want to try the liner replacement on my own is there a recommended company to do the install? I live in northwest indiana. Thanks again!

The liner install is not that bad, especially if you educate yourself. It can be done in a day with a few buddies. I'd look at some youtube vids to get comfortable with the idea. If you still don't feel comfortable, call your local pool store and they should refer you to someone or do it for you. It's very simple that it can be done as a DIY though. Good Luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.