I have 47 pieces of Buster Crabbe coping

Going to demo the functional pool in 2 weeks. Near the Trenton, NJ area or Philadelphia. Taking offers if anyone needs coping, heater, pump, filter, etc.

Not sure if I'll hold onto the Buster Crabbe stuff but it was hard to find when I was trying to repair the pool....

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 59
  • setup2.png
    setup2.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 26
  • setup3.png
    setup3.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello 👋,
I saw your post on the Buster Crabbe pool parts. Are they still available? If so, please let me know!
Here is my situation.. The house I purchased has a 16 x 32 inground pool that was manufactured by the Buster Crabbe company. I have not been able to find any info about when the pool was installed but it currently is in serious disrepair. The pool (swamp currently) has water, but the liner has a few large holes in it with water between the liner and wall material and several of not all of the coping pieces have become raised and uneven. I've been told that because of this a new liner would probably not fit properly and the coping needs to be replaced yet I have been unable to find a company that carries parts for Buster Crabbe inground pools! Any advice would be extremely helpful on what I have to do to get this pool back in working order!

Hello 👋,
I saw your post on the Buster Crabbe pool parts. Are they still available? If so, please let me know!
Here is my situation.. The house I purchased has a 16 x 32 inground pool that was manufactured by the Buster Crabbe company. I have not been able to find any info about when the pool was installed but it currently is in serious disrepair. The pool (swamp currently) has water, but the liner has a few large holes in it with water between the liner and wall material and several of not all of the coping pieces have become raised and uneven. I've been told that because of this a new liner would probably not fit properly and the coping needs to be replaced yet I have been unable to find a company that carries parts for Buster Crabbe inground pools! Any advice would be extremely helpful on what I have to do to get this pool back in working order!
Sorry I just missed your post by a few weeks with my demolition. I think as advice because I was going through similar thing although my pool was in good condition but some of the same problems as you noted. I would probably demolition it if I were you. It is really hard to get these pools repaired right now. Demolition could cost you between five and 10 K, I paid the upper end. It sucks, but it was also a 40 year old pool. My aluminum coping was coming up from behind the liner and nobody wanted to fix that part. But also, my pool had a wooden deck around it and people were avoiding it for liability problems and because the pool construction market is too good now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.