I am officially a Pool Snob

ka8yiu

Gold Supporter
Aug 11, 2016
SW FL
I have been using the TFPC method since buying our house last year.

For the local 4th festivities, we got a room at a local downtown hotel to walk to and fro. Winning VIP passes, the food and beer was free!

When we checked out this morning, I did a quick peek at their heated outdoor pool. I can't believe I swam in it 3 years ago when we stayed there! Cloudy, green, hint of chlorine smell.

Actually, it all made me smile! Tnx troublefreepool.com!

You know what will make you smile more - consider becoming a supporting member of TFP. There a big button at the top of the webpage that brings you to the supporter page. Lots of nice perks when you become a supporter and it's a charitable contribution since TFP is a 501c3 non profit.

Glad we could help convert another pool owner into a pool-snob!!

(PS - I never swim in hotel pools anymore....yuck!!)

I plan to, I just keep putting it off. I will, I promise! I'm just always on tapatalk!

Donation made! Now, I will send a test kit to some in-laws as a housewarming gift, and try to bring them over to the TroubleFree-Side!

BOO-YAH!!!

That's the way to do it!!! Also, send them a Flamongo -

69b6bf45fcff749acfcf18ad856f8aa0.jpeg

They'll hate you forever ;)

Thanks for the support.

The flamingo totally cracked me up. There's a small pond I drive by on my way to work that backs up to 4 - 6 houses with a fountain in it. One of the houses recently sold and the new neighbors have been updating their outdoor space including 'decorating' the pond. They anchored a giant duck, swan, and finally one of those flamingos in the pond. It's been probably 2 months now and I am astounded no one has done any late night target practice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.