Hydro-force Steel Pro Max Leg Problem

A-a-ron

Jun 7, 2021
Langley
Following this as well. Setting up a Hydro-force Steel Pro Max Frame Pool Set, 12-ft x 39.5-in from Canadian Tire and running into the same issue. We have 12x12 pavers for each leg, with the radius from centre at 5'9, so we should have 6" of leeway, but still can't get the legs to 90 degrees. About half the legs are bend inwards. The band is extremely tight, so as soon as we move on leg, it shifts others. Currently have the pool about half full to see if the band will stretch. Have also reached out to Bestway support. We'll see if they have any solutions.

Hey A-a-Ron and Welcome !! I’m of no help here but hang tight and some folks will join the party.

I just wanted to thank you for the chuckle cuz I audibly say your user name anytime I see the name. :)

Hi A-a-Ron,
I just came across your post, did you ever figure out how to get the legs to 90 degrees on your pool or connect with Bestway? We have the exact same pool from Canadian Tire and are having the exact same issue with the pool now half full and perfectly level. I’d love any advice or insight you might have.
Thank you!
Laura

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.