Hurricane Harvey

Here's a early picture of shallow end....
06433397deaa8cb8e855e2c524e35d9c.jpg

Saw some terrible pictures from Texas, are all of y'all that live there okay?

My place is ok, most of my friends and co-workers are ok. Some have water in their houses, one was part of a high water rescue. I had drained my pool about 18" deep, mainly due to a large rust hole in the wall I need to repair. Last night's rain brought it to within 18" of the top rail.

Yep, some pretty stunning before and after photos of the freeways there with water up to the overpasses. A friend of ours works at the Texas Medical Center and is hunkered down. She was also in NOLA during Katrina and had to stay at the hospital to work that storm too (while pregnant!!!).

I've told her she needs to move back to Tucson....

There are a couple of reservoirs where they have to do a controlled release of water soon. When they do it will flood nearby neighborhoods so they have been told to evacuate. The flooding is so widespread it's difficult to find a way out of town.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.