How to use the pool math app?

lblomq

Bronze Supporter
Nov 8, 2016
Mesa, AZ
I'm a long time user of the old pool math table, but read that it is no longer being maintained (don't know what maintenance would be required, but anyway...) so I switched to the Android app. I can't figure out how to use it. Are there instructions? I log in, get to the home screen, tap on the Free Chlorine icon, enter my CYA number of 50, Current Free Chlorine of 4, Target Free Chlorine is prepopulated at 3, and the bottom of the screen says to add 2 quarts of bleach to reach my target. I'm supposed to add bleach to drop my chlorine level?

PoolMath

Did you set your pool up in the Settings of the app? Did you sign in on the app with your TFP member name and password.

Many of us love the app as it allows us to track our data. We can also share our data with everyone. Click on my member name to the left and you will see that you can see my PoolMath data.

But - to use the web page version -- see the link above.

Thanks for the response. The answer to both your questions are yes, on Saturday. I just checked the app and see the the recommended FC is now 6.

I click on your member name and see Latest Activity, Postings, and About. No PoolMath data.

Hmm - @Leebo -- others cannot see my Poolmath logs. I can see the link when I click on my Member name.

Pat - I cannot see yours -- do you have them shared?

I’m seeing them just fine here. I’ll check at home on other devices.

Attachments

• FB162F8B-781A-41FF-AC63-5C50EC812B57.png
    FB162F8B-781A-41FF-AC63-5C50EC812B57.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 33

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.