Bronze Supporter
Apr 16, 2019
Bremen, GA, 65 m west of Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I see so many pics of pool sites with the pavers set and buried. How do you know where to set them? Do you take the circumference of the circle and divide by the number of uprights? Do you set up the top of the pool and space the pavers by the key parts? Am I over thinking this?

This is for above ground Intex type pools.

Last edited:
I THINK there is a set of "plans" in the pool packaging some where. You might also be able to find them on-line as well. Can you get to the "box of goodies" as I call the box that has all of the paperwork and small parts? Let me know if you can't find them and I will do some more digging.

Kim:kim:

i set up the top rail and then put a paver underneath it. then i would dig it out and set in place
I put the top rail together and set it where the pool was going and then put the pavers under where the legs would be. I moved the top rail out of the way and dug the pavers in, level with the ground.

THANKS you two!!! :hug: you are awesome!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.