How to position return jets

Hello all,

I’m currently mid-SLAM even with that crystal clear water you can see in my pic, pretty sure I have invisible algae. I find greenish build up on my shady side and on my steps. That’s not the issue at hand though. I’ve gotten conflicting advice on how to position my jets. Currently they’re all pointed downward and counter-clockwise. I’ve also been told that some should be making ripples and one in the deep end pointing more downward to get circulation lower. Also have heard they should be pointing clockwise. I’m just really confused. This pool is much different than my above ground. I’ve circled all the jets and the main drains in my deep end (not really sure what those do, honestly), and I’ve put arrows pointing at my skimmers. Bob, My Polaris, is in there for a soak whilst I’m shocking so he gets clean too. An advice appreciated.827D02B5-9A0F-4062-A0A4-724033CA4A62.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.