How to order replacement Sunbrella furniture cushions?

miles267

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Sep 5, 2016
Arkansas
Bought patio furniture from Target several years ago. Came with 2 ottomans, 2 chairs and a loveseat. Basic beige colored cushions. They've gotten very dirty and stained over the years. Was hoping to replace.

Each cushion has tags on them but no part number to search online. Just small # 12, 17, 19, etc on the cushions. Not sure whether these are standard sizes. Would rather not replace all the furniture just for the cushions.

Advise please [emoji3]

Unfortunately several of the cushions from our patio set are tapered, particularly on the left and right seating position of the love seat. In the future I'm buy a patio set that doesn't have cushions like this [emoji51]

We have a patio set we purchased from Sears about 8 years ago. Last year during our build I found this site and ordered a set of custom cushions. They had the measurements for our set, so I didn't have to measure anything. It took about 6 weeks to get them. They look exactly like my original ones with new fabric. The fit is perfect and the quality is outstanding. I expect these to last many many years just like our original cushions. I highly recommend!!

Home Depot Furniture Cushions, Target Furniture Cushions, Sams Club Furniture Cushions, Sears Furniture Cushions, Kmart Furniture Cushions,

Nursenini, thank you so much. We actually have a Sam's Club set from 2013. Was able to find my invoice with part number in hopes that it'll help me order an exact set of replacement cushions. The furniture itself is in great condition...cushions not so much.

FYI - I accidentally got RAID hornet spray on a cushion this past weekend. It doesn't come out no matter what I try (dish soap, Resolve upholstery cleaner, etc). Not sure whether treating with Scotchguard would've helped. Be careful [emoji6]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.