How screwed am I!?

Nov 27, 2015
Montana
We move my hot tub and went to hook it back up tonight and literally got to the last wire in the hot tub and the plastic little spring mechanism thingy broke see picture below it was so frustrating I literally almost put my boot through the whole thing but lucky enough I didn't

Model of the hot tub is a hot spring Spas Grande bought in 2013

IMG_20170327_195502145.jpg

Here's one place that has the entire board.

It's the Hot Springs Heater Relay Board 76858.

If you'd like to try replacing just the terminal block itself, you may be able to find the terminal strip by searching for spring clamp PC board terminal blocks. It may also be possible to get a name and/or number off the terminal block and find a replacement.

Thanks! I actually got a hold of Hot Springs Spas and thinking that they're going to tell me I was screwed but turns out that this happens like all the time and the managers after going to send me a whole new board and it's covered under warranty still so that's pretty sweet I thought I was going to be screwed because I was installing them myself but I guess it's still covered under warranty!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.