How (or can I even), clean this "stain" on my liner....what is it? Pictures inside..

crocop

May 5, 2016
Toronto
My liner has what looks to be a sun stain or something....its really evident when the sun is shining on it. It is hard to see in photos, but you can kind of notice the slight yellow stain just above the water line on the liner.

Do anyone know what this is? Is this something I can clean? If so, how?

I tried scrubbing it with some bleach, and it did not seem to do much.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1823.jpg
    IMG_1823.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 22
Take this with a grain of salt because I'm no expert, but I had something that looked like this, kind of like a "ring", at the top of my vinyl liner and I GENTLY removed it with a magic erasure. Maybe try a small test spot?

Take this with a grain of salt because I'm no expert, but I had something that looked like this, kind of like a "ring", at the top of my vinyl liner and I GENTLY removed it with a magic erasure. Maybe try a small test spot?

hmm interesting...might give it a shot. I have a feeling its from like sunscreen and lotions getting "fried" on the side of the walls by the sun.....
Thanks for the magic eraser tip!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.