How much did you pay for electrical & bonding?

Trick

Silver Supporter
Apr 21, 2015
Waterford, MI
How much was it to get the electrical installed for your AGP?

Looking for a price that includes the trenching, wiring & bonding. No Heater or anything special, trenched about 70'. With or without inspection costs?

$1200-$1500, plus permit, seems to be the answer.

Tom's example is $500 material.
Digging a trench is probably 5hrs.
Bonding around the pool and the water is 5hrs.
Conduit, wires, breakers, tie into panel, wire at pump motor, gfci, receptacle and all the other stuff, another 5hrs.

15hrs @ $50 an hr (cheap for an electrician) = $750
+$500 material.
= $1250.

Your best way to know it that is a reasonable quote for your area and your project is to get a second estimate. Make sure you get as detailed of a quote as possible so you can compare the quotes directly.

I had to have a new panel put in because I needed actual switches, not just screw in fuses...so it cost me twice as much. Had I already had the panel it would have been about $750...trenched about 30 feet, but ran conduit under my deck on the back of the house, and then ran to the trench. Plus I think it was $100 for the permit and inspection. I bonded the pool my self. The inspector showed me how, and then came back and passed me. but altogether it was about $1500 with the new panel.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.