How much Chlorine do I need per day.

As an update, after I removed all the organic residue from my skimmer and pump baskets, I have been consistently keeping my chlorine level in range, maybe even increasing a little. Currently running at 70% for 16 hours.

I don't know if it was the organic matter (tree stuff) or if I just reached that point where the little too much got killed off; but things are looking good now.

The last 4 days my chlorine production has been keeping up. I did remove all the tree matter from skimmer and pump baskets but I can't believe there was enough to eat up all my chlorine.

Maybe there was just a little too much other stuff in the water and I finally got over the hump to kill it all off?

Anyway, all appears good now.

And apologies for the double post. I refreshed a few times and my earlier post wasn't showing up so I rewrote it;; then magically it appeared. Just like my Chlorine :) Can't figure out how to delete the second one.

Reactions: mgtfp
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.