How many umbrellas do you use ?

Looks beautiful!

One pavilion and up to three umbrellas.

We
Six?!!!! Wow. You may have to join Umbrellas Anonymous. :) We have two, but to be honest, I can see why more would be nice. We have absolutely no tree cover or anything.
we get sun from 7 am to 7 pm. Having grandkids from 6 months old to 5 the parents are nuts about sun on the kids. Growing up we never use sun block cream. Now it’s all about using number 30 to 60 percent. I have 3 tennis balls in the skimmers and end of day those balls are greasy. Lol.its 11 am here are we have tons of people already

Attachments

• C1FF318C-7CE5-4662-BB41-2B4D47D907C8.jpeg
    C1FF318C-7CE5-4662-BB41-2B4D47D907C8.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Texas Splash
Being of Irish heritage I understand the need for all the umbrellas. I don't think my youngest son, now 21 yrs old, who has redder hair and fairer skin that I has ever swum without a short sleeved shirt and massive amounts of sunscreen. Oh except for the one time he spent the week with my mom and sister who took him to the lake for an hour and "forgot" to put sunscreen on him. He was one lobster red crispy critter, and I was not happy!

Being of Irish heritage I understand the need for all the umbrellas. I don't think my youngest son, now 21 yrs old, who has redder hair and fairer skin that I has ever swum without a short sleeved shirt and massive amounts of sunscreen. Oh except for the one time he spent the week with my mom and sister who took him to the lake for an hour and "forgot" to put sunscreen on him. He was one lobster red crispy critter, and I was not happy!
My last name says it all for the Irish ☘️-Downs.

Probably going to install shade sails above the pool at some point. We bought one and then realized what it will take to sink an anchor pole 4 feet into the ground. For now we have 2 umbrellas. One large rectangle one in the sundeck sleeve and one in a round deck table.

Reactions: Marty D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Do you spray it because? The red ones fade. Wife buys new because of the red fades. Will the spray help that? What spray is it ? Thanks

Yes it will help a lot I would use this Amazon.com: 303 (30306) Aerospace Protectant, UV Protectant for Boats and Patio Furniture, 32 fl. Oz(package may vary): Automotive

That is what I use and you will see beading. The sun is a lot hotter here, I would say necessary. I used to live in NY try it for sure. Just apply 1month it takes 3 minutes an umbrella.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.