How long for cloudy water to clear up ( new member)

bluerunner

Dec 18, 2019
Tampa
Hi All,

I am a new member. I owned a Hot Spring Tempo tub 2 months ago. I have been keeping all water maintenance schedule and demand but last night 6 people jumped inside and today my water is totally cloudy. I checked my FC level and was almost 0 ppm reading. Added enough dichlor granules to increase the strength. My PH level is between 7.2-7.6, and Alkality 100 ppm. My tub has the frog cartridges system ( chlorine/mineral). Seems not to be help much but anyways that was included as maintenance kit.

I need any advise to prevent it.

Thanks,

Hi and welcome to TFP! I don't know a whole bunch about spas but I can share a link with you to get you started:

I would also like to ask if you have "purged" your pipes? It is best practice to clean the before you ever use even if it is brand new as they test them at the factory and do NOT remove all of the water=yuckkkkk! The water sits in the pipes and gets all kind of gunky!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.