Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
How long does it take for Google Earth to have your pool in their pictures? I put the pool in 2 years ago and still doesn't show up! My neighbor's solar panels do though and he put them in like 3 and a 1/2 years ago. Anyone know the update frequency? I wanna see my pool from the clouds!

How long does it take for Google Earth to have your pool in their pictures? I put the pool in 2 years ago and still doesn't show up! My neighbor's solar panels do though and he put them in like 3 and a 1/2 years ago. Anyone know the update frequency? I wanna see my pool from the clouds!

Have you checked out Bing? They have a pretty good aerial view/bird view as well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Check google earth. You can change the timeline on there and it usually has a more current image

Edit-Just reread that. You have already tried google earth. Did you move the timeline because it usually has newer images than the 1st one it shows you

Have you tried Google Earth Pro? When I go to Google Earth, it shows a picture of my house that is a few years old. But then if I click on the clock icon in the toolbar, it let's me choose pictures of a number of different dates, and I can actually see one newer than the starting photo it shows (and newer than one on Maps). It shows my pool under construction in Feb. 2018.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.