How did you find an installer?

Purple

Feb 11, 2017
Utah
I'm planning to order a pool from the pool factory, but after looking at the instructions, there is absolutely now way I can build it. There are no above ground pool companies or installers in my area. Has anyone here had luck hiring a handyman or contractor to build a pool? Were they able to do it?

There are no above-ground pool companies in my area. One local pool company says they can order an above ground pool (it caused them physical pain to say it) but they won't install.

I wanted something nicer than a blobby intex-type deal, but it looks like intex will be the winner due to assembly I can handle!

We found our installer on Craigslist. The pool store gave us a list of installers and out of the 6 we called, 2 showed up and wanted $2k+ to install our 24ft pool. Found the guy on craigslist and had it done for $1k.

Of course, we asked for referrals and contacted them and asked for pictures before hiring. Also turned out that this guy installed for another pool store for years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.