How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

July 4th IMG_1259.JPG

July 9thIMG_1261.JPGIMG_1262.JPGIMG_1265.JPG

I bought an intex vacuum ($15) took the head off (slips right off) then inserted it into my vacuum hose to catch as much as possible before it goes to the sand filter. In Arizona water is 3to 10 times more expensive than other places in the country. After I vacuum the pool floor I restore the vacuum to it's original purpose and vacuum the transition to the walls and the walls.
IMG_1267.JPG

Last edited:
July 4th View attachment 353451

July 9thView attachment 353452View attachment 353453View attachment 353454

I bought an intex vacuum ($15) took the head off (slips right off) then inserted it into my vacuum hose to catch as much as possible before it goes to the sand filter. In Arizona water is 3to 10 times more expensive than other places in the country. After I vacuum the pool floor I restore the vacuum to it's original purpose and vacuum the transition to the walls and the walls.
View attachment 353455

Beautiful!
It's like looking at thousands of gallons of distilled water.

Reactions: NowintersinAZ
July 4th View attachment 353451

July 9thView attachment 353452View attachment 353453View attachment 353454

View attachment 353455

I gotta ask though. How did you turn the wind off for that first picture? Is there a secret switch? The wind seems to have been nonstop for several months now. It only dies down at night. I read an article in the local news saying AZ is having one of the windiest years since the 80's.

I gotta ask though. How did you turn the wind off for that first picture? Is there a secret switch? The wind seems to have been nonstop for several months now. It only dies down at night. I read an article in the local news saying AZ is having one of the windiest years since the 80's.
I took it later in the evening before the sun was all the way down. I don't have lights in the pool so that's why it looks a little bit darker. I guess I just got lucky with the timing.

I have heard the same thing about the wind and agree it's been surprisingly windy this year.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support