How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

One of my Favs

full

A little windy and choppy here today, but I wanted to share these and say thanks to all of you on the TFP forum for helping me in my first year taking care of the pool myself. I know I'm doing a better job than the pool guy ever did and the pool looks amazing (imo), thanks to all of you. Thank you for answering my couple small questions, and mostly for the incredible amount of knowledge available on this forum, which I've referenced daily since I fired the pool guy (aka "Mr. CYA 144").

Have a great summer, TFP!

Attachments

• Overhead.jpg
    Overhead.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 81
  • deep2.jpg
    deep2.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 81
What is that white pipe on the deck?
That's a stub-out for a fountain or whatever we want. I just connected some PVC and made a spray fountain. Not glued so I can turn it around to release water if I need to.

A little windy and choppy here today, but I wanted to share these and say thanks to all of you on the TFP forum for helping me in my first year taking care of the pool myself. I know I'm doing a better job than the pool guy ever did and the pool looks amazing (imo), thanks to all of you. Thank you for answering my couple small questions, and mostly for the incredible amount of knowledge available on this forum, which I've referenced daily since I fired the pool guy (aka "Mr. CYA 144").

Have a great summer, TFP!

Looks amazing!

Reactions: veganryan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support