LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
TFP’s focus has always been helping users with their pools and this focus was kept in mind during the last update. I’d like to share one way TFP will assist you with your pools.

So who here has spent hours looking for the perfect color of plaster? Who here has spent hours searching TFP for the answer to some weird issue you’re having with your pool? Who here has stumbled across the thread that you dearly wanted to read at a later date? I’m sure all of us have hit that at least once. The issue however is how do you save that? I’m sure at least one other user here has a PM from themselves with a link to something they wanna save.....

TFP now offers users the ability to bookmark a thread to view at a later date. When you find that perfect thread if you click on the bookmark icon the thread will be saved for later use. The photo below shows this icon,
565E5821-1C0F-4EA7-A3B9-D5F18F930983.jpeg

From there you can access these bookmarks by using this link. Additionally you can edit your bookmarks to include personal notes such as “I love this color” or “this Leebo is an idiot.” This way when you view the thread in the future you’ll remember just what was so special to cause you to save this item.

Also if you notice this feature allows you to bookmark individual posts as well as photos from the photo gallery. You also don’t need to worry about remembering the exact link posted above as there’s a shortcut saved if you click on your user profile.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.