Houston pool installer

river rat

Apr 8, 2016
houston
Woo-hoo, first post!

I'm currently getting bids from viking and trilogy pool installs, but want to look at leisure as well. Can anyone recommend a houston area installer?

Thanks

Mod note: He is looking at fiberglass pools just an FYI

philboyj

Gold Supporter
Jul 8, 2015
Houston TX
What Mark said - often builders from one area dont go to another area - the driving time is often not worth the hassle for them. I'm also guessing that good builders have sufficient business in their own areas.

Marlahoutex

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2014
Houston tx
+1 on the above. I tried lots of PBs before I found one that built inside the loop. However, it seems you are looking at a vinyl pool so that might be different. I don't recall any Houston vinyl pool build threads.

Oops I misread. You are looking at a fiberglass pool, right?

river rat

Apr 8, 2016
houston
Thanks everyone. We are in the lake houston area and mainly looking at fiberglass. So far I have install quotes from Aqua pools and American fiberglass. They were both within 2k of each other.

gwegan

TFP Expert
Apr 19, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Generally Fiberglass pools have exclusive distributors with territories.

So look up the website of the pool manufacturer whose design you like and that will give you your local distributor. So for Trilogy your dealer is (assuming Harris County):

Aquamarine Pools of Houston
25730 1-45 N.
Spring, TX 77386
United States
phone: (800) 432-8994
fax: (281) 203-5114
mark@aquapools.com, donnaaquamarine@aol.com
The Aqua Group Fiberglass Pools Spas - Austin, Dallas, Houston, and Surrounding Areas in Texas!

Once you get some bids for pools you like post them on here and we can critique them. PM me and I can find some fiberglass folks to do that for you.

river rat

Apr 8, 2016
houston
Here's what I got from aquapools.com

Trilogy
Nebula: $34,977
Electrical allowance : $1500
Gas heater: $2100
Gas allowence: $1100
Salt system: $1500
Tax: $2470
Grand Total: $43,647