Houston area chlorine

Rick T

Apr 28, 2019
Houston, TX
Hello all. Where in Houston are you all getting your liquid chlorine? If I can find it the cost has jumped to $4.50/gal and up for 10%. I go between Home Depot and Walmart. Lowes just price matched Home Depot at $4.50. I have a 30 gal barrel. Thanks.

Hello all. Where in Houston are you all getting your liquid chlorine? If I can find it the cost has jumped to $4.50/gal and up for 10%. I go between Home Depot and Walmart. Lowes just price matched Home Depot at $4.50. I have a 30 gal barrel. Thanks.
How close do you live to Spring? There is a chemical company here than sells it for $1.68 a gallon.

Try calling local pressure washing companies in Missouri City and ask where they get their bleach from. Most of the customers at this chemical company are pressure washing businesses and water districts.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This makes me wanna drive 12 hours for a drum of lc 🤣🤣
I believe it's called Napco Chemical.
As of December 15th, Napco (now Hawkins) no longer sell chemicals to private homeowners or Pressure washing companies. I went there this morning to get my usual 10 gallons and was turned away.

Pool stores like Pinch-a-Penny or, if you can find it, at Home Depot, Lowe's or Walmart. Some carry
it as a seasonal item and may be difficult to find this time of the year.

If you’re looking for bulk as Napco sold, you’ll have to ask the locals or the internet.

Napco (now Hawkins) no longer sell chemicals to private homeowners or Pressure washing companies. I went there this morning to get my usual 10 gallons and was turned away.
It's baffling that a company turns away customers with money in hand. That seems like a terrible business model.

Pool stores like Pinch-a-Penny or, if you can find it, at Home Depot, Lowe's or Walmart. Some carry
it as a seasonal item and may be difficult to find this time of the year.

If you’re looking for bulk as Napco sold, you’ll have to ask the locals or the internet.
I will ask around to see where I can buy liquid chlorine in bulk. I will then post the info here.

Reactions: Lilypad
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.