Hot tub with with 400 ppm CH

I'm on day 5 with my new 400g hot tub. The water where I live has 400 ppm CH. From what I've read, with a high CH I should keep my TA around 50 and my PH low around 7.2 to prevent scaling on the heater.

Here are my current levels:
Cl - 2
TA - 70
CH- 400
Borates - 50
CYA - 30
PH 7.8

My water is crystal clear right now but it gets pretty foamy when the jets are on high. I assume this is due to leftover detergents on bathing suits and hair. Is there anyway to combat this foam?
I'm using MA to get my TA and PH down. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks

Use PoolMath to calculate your CSI. Try to keep your hot tub saturation balance around zero when it’s in standby mode (temp ~ 98F or so). You’ll have a very hard time maintaining a pH of 7.2 in a hot tub because of all the aeration. Aim for 7.6 and try to get your TA down to 50ppm.

Did you purge your hot tub with Ahhsome before using? If not, then you should have as it is likely the source of your foaming. Even brand new hits tubs need to be purged before first use due to biofilms in the plumbing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.